- Board of Trustees Agenda | Committee of the Whole Agenda - December 16, 2019
- College of Charleston Special Education Certificate Information Sessions
- Board Recommendations Move Forward (November 11)
- Solicitation for Interest Proposals | SFI Round 2
- Nursing Services
- Former Employee Self Service
- Archives and Records
- School Lookup Tool
Charleston County School District has taken the initiative to test all schools’ drinking water for the possible presence of lead in internal plumbing systems as part of the district’s commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment for all students.
The Charleston County School Board of Trustees approved on November 18 some of the changes recommended for next year, and others needing more time were pushed out to a final vote on Monday, December 16. These recommendations are the culmination of more than a year of analysis, collaboration, planning, and feedback gathering including Shared Future, AdvancEd and Clemson studies, Mission Critical Action teams, community listening sessions public meetings throughout the district.
The S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced that James B. Edwards Elementary School (JBE) and Mount Pleasant Academy (MPA) are the recipients of a grant that will support efforts to educate the next generation of environmental stewards.