Please do not fill out the forms on this page unless your child will be moving into Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade.
If you are applying for PreK click here for registration.
Meeting Street Elementary @Burns is currently accepting Re-Enrollment for returning students grades K-6th grade living in the Dorchester-Waylyn community attendance zone in Charleston County. To see if you are in our zone, click here.
You will need to click here to create a Google account. This will be required to complete the MSE@Burns online registration forms. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT YOU WILL NOT NEED TO CREATE ONE.
To Re-enroll your child at Meeting Street Elementary @Burns for the 2021-2022 school year, please complete the following:
- REQUIRED - Emergency Card: LINK FORTHCOMING
- REQUIRED - MSE@Burns 21-22 Online Application Form: https://forms.gle/YR52GGCSbqggopBC8
- OPTIONAL - MUSC Telehealth Form (English): https://na3.
docusign.net/Member/ PowerFormSigning.aspx? PowerFormId=4ba3a014-9fa9- 4c72-858f-089fa95eee0e&env= na3-eu1
- OPTIONAL - Formulario de MUSC Telehealth (Español): https://na3.
docusign.net/Member/ PowerFormSigning.aspx? PowerFormId=4c73bd7d-a3d7- 427c-8f58-a4f6b4b1fb59&env= na3-eu1
- REMINDER - Please click HERE to access the Read's Uniforms website and order your child's school uniform shirt(s) for next year. (School Code: MSEBURNS) Please note that 6th grade uniform shirts are not available for sale yet. They will be available for purchase after June 4th.
Boys and Girls Club - Be Great Academy: If you are interested in registering for the Boys and Girls Club - Be Great Academy after school program, please visit www.begreatacademy.com or email Shantel Wingate at swingate@crescent.
A PowerSchool update will be shared at a later date. Please monitor our website, social media platforms, and communication from your child's teacher regarding this process.