IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please do not fill out the forms on this page unless your child will be moving into Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th grade.
Meeting Street Elementary @Burns is currently accepting Re-Enrollment for returning students in grades K-7th living in the Dorchester-Waylyn community attendance zone in Charleston County. To see if you are in our zone, click here.
TO GET STARTED:
- Access the Registration form by logging in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Additional information on Parent Portal.
- If you do not remember your credentials, you will need to select the "forgot username/password" link to have your credentials emailed to you. If you cannot access the recovery email, you will need to contact the school.
- All parents/guardians will use the PowerSchool parent portal to submit registration forms
- Once you are logged in to your PowerSchool parent account, follow the steps below:
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Returning Student Registration (Upcoming Year) Icon/Link located in your PowerSchool parent account on the left navigation menu, as pictured below.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
- Parents will need to upload one current utility bill (water, electricity, or gas) which includes a service address (not the mailing address) in the parent/guardian's name.
- Once you select SUBMIT, you cannot access the form again. If you need to make changes to your submission please reach out to us directly to request an update.