Enrollment InformationKindergarten through 5th Grade Enrollment Information
JBE Global Leadership is a magnet school. This means that JBE Global Leadership has a defined attendance zone and can also accept students from around Charleston County.
If you are zoned for our school, please complete the online registration form on the CCSD website. You will also need to bring in 2 proofs of residence (1 of mortgage, lease, or property tax bill and 1 utility bill), a notraized residency verification form, birth certificate, and immunization record. Please see requirements here.
If you are not zoned for our school but are interested in enrolling your child through our magnet status, please visit CCSD School Choice Website. If you have any further questions or would like a school tour please call us at (843) 849-2805 and we will help answer all of your questions.
CD Enrollment Information
To apply to be in the CD program at JBE, please obtain and complete an intake packet through this link and return it to the JBE front office. You will also need to bring in 2 proofs of residence (1 of mortgage, lease, or property tax bill and 1 utility bill), birth certificate, and immunization record.
Magnet School Information
Our school theme is Global Leadership. Our mission is to provide authentic, challenging, creative experiences in a supportive and engaging environment in order to develop global leaders with strong character, ready to serve their communities. We have an attendance zone that the majority of our students live in, but other families may apply to attend JBE as a magnet student. Transportation is only provided to JBE magnet students living in the D2 Constituent District. Priority of acceptance will be given in this order:
- Student living in Constituent District 2 who has a sibling currently attending James B. Edwards
- Multiple siblings applying and living in Constituent District 2 (If one is accepted, the next sibling is given priority)
- Student of CCSD employee living in Constituent District 2
- Student living in Constituent District 2
- Student of CCSD employee living out of Constituent District 2 and in Charleston County
- Student living out of Constituent District 2 and in Charleston County
- Student of CCSD employee living out of Charleston County but eligible to attend CCSD magnet/choice schools
- Student living out of Charleston County but eligible to attend CCSD magnet/choice schools