Office of Employee Relations
The Office of Employee Relations serves as a highly skilled resource for employees and managers on a variety of employee relations issues.
How We Directly Support Schools
- Assisting employees and managers in the resolution of personnel conflicts.
- Advising personnel on procedural issues.
- Consulting with managers and employees to develop a variety of personnel support measures.
- Providing systematic processes and tools that help to ensure the equitable treatment of all employees in the resolution of employee relations issues.
Our Core Services
- Investigating situations pertaining to the employment relationship.
- Providing guidance to management on a host of issues, including disciplinary actions involving substandard performance or misconduct.
- Providing guidance and assistance as they relate to the non-renewal of teacher contracts, the employee appeal process, and the grievance process.
- Assisting employees and managers in following procedures for filing and responding to grievances.
We want to hear from you! Call us at (843)
Return to the main Superintendent's page.