Human Capital Development Department
The Human Capital Development Department leverages, mobilizes and aligns efforts to bridge the gap between CCSD’s current reality and new possibilities. Our role is to identify, develop and deploy strategic resources and systems that increase organizational performance and prepare students to compete on a global stage.
How We Directly Support Schools
- Provide technical assistance to increase the school’s effectiveness through performance management of team members and other school-based systems
- Provide training on the CCSD performance management system and the role of individual school within the larger district-wide system including teacher, principal, and staff evaluations and feedback
- Provide training and technical assistance on grant seeking and grant writing
Our Core Services
- Develop and manage the CCSD Performance Management System ensuring that our established goals align with a new emphasis on accountability and key performance indicators at every level of the organization
- Develop an aligned system of performance evaluations for every CCSD employee that ensures the college and career-readiness of every student
- Liaison for all district-wide employee recognition
- Develop and manage district grant development — identify resources, support grant writing teams, facilitate the process
We want to hear from you!
Call us at (843) 937-6401.