Charleston County School of the Arts
Charleston County School of the Arts' mission is to empower students to maximize their potential through the integration of comprehensive arts and academic programs in order to instill a life-long passion for excellence.
- Grades: 6th - 12th
- Type of School: Countywide Magnet
- Enrollment: 1112
- Hours of Operation: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Charleston County School District (CCSD) School Choice Application process for the 2017-2018 school year will open January 19, 2017.
The timeline below inlcudes the dates, deadlines, and events related to this annual application process.
- January 19 - February 19, 2017 - Online applications available
- January 21, 2017 - Choice Fair at West Ashley High School, 2:00-6:00 p.m.
- February 20 - March 24, 2017 - Lotteries, auditions, testing, writing sample (AMHS), required documents submitted
- March 24 - March 28, 2017 - Notification of acceptance
- March 24 - April 9, 2017 - Parents confirm acceptance
- By August 1, 2017 - Residency address confirmations must be received
For additional information, please call the School Choice Office at 843-937-6406.