Constituent Magnet Schools
What is a Constituent District Magnet?
- The school has a focus or theme.
- Most constituent magnets have defined attendance zones. Additional seats are allocated to students living outside the attendance zone but within the constituent district.
- The district provides transportation for students living within the constituent district.
CCSD's Constituent District Magnet Schools & Programs
Choose an individual school listed below to learn more about the process and to access an application.
- Zucker Middle School of Science (grades 6-8)
- Ashley River Creative Arts Elementary School (grades K-5)
- C E Williams Middle for Creative and Scientific Arts (grades 6-8)
- West Ashley Middle School (grades 6-8)
- Jennie Moore Elementary School (grades CD/K-5)