Office of Nutrition and Food Services
Welcome to the webpage of CCSD's Office of Nutrition and Food Services!
- Meal Prices
- School Menus
- Prepay Student Accounts
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Summer Meals Program
- Supper Program
- Contact Food Services
- Nutritional Information
Meal prices are set each school year by the federal government.
- Full Priced $1.40 (slight increase from last year)
- Reduced $0.30 (no change from last year)
- Adult $2.00 (no change from last year)
- Full Priced $2.25 (slight increase from last year)
- Reduced $0.40 (no change from last year)
- Adult $3.50 (no change from last year)
- $0.50 per half-pint container for all grade levels (no change from last year)
- Nutritional Food Facts
Free and Reduced Applications
Free and Reduced Meals can be applied for using one of two methods, by using our online application or by submitting a paper application.
For fastest service, you may use lunchapplication.com to apply directly to the district office online. Upon completion the online application will be submitted to the CCSD Free & Reduced Meals Coordinator.
Information (Parent Letters) and Paper Applications
- 2013-2014 Parent Letter About Free and Reduced School Meals- English
- 2013-2014 Comidas Escolares Gratis o a Precio Reducido (Parent Letter About Free & Reduced School Meals- Spanish)
Please mail completed paper applications to:
Nutrition and Food Services Department
Director of Free and Reduced Price Meals
3999 Bridge View Drive
N. Charleston, SC 29405
- (843) 566-8180
- Food Services Directory