Office of Nutrition and Food Services
Welcome to the webpage of CCSD's Office of Nutrition and Food Services!
- Meal Prices
- School Menus
- Prepay Student Accounts
- Free and Reduced Meals
- Summer Meals Program
- Supper Program
- Contact Food Services
- Nutritional Information
The Federal Government sets meal prices each school year.
- Full Priced $1.40 (slight increase from last year)
- Reduced $0.30 (no change from last year)
- Adult $2.00 (no change from last year)
- Full Priced $2.25 (slight increase from last year)
- Reduced $0.40 (no change from last year)
- Adult $3.50 (no change from last year)
Extra Milk Price
- $0.50 per half-pint container for all grade levels (no change from last year)
Free and Reduced Applications
Free and Reduced Meals can be applied for using one of two methods, by using our online application or by submitting a paper application.
For fastest service, you may use lunchapplication.com to apply directly to the district office online. Upon completion the online application will be submitted to the CCSD Free & Reduced Meals Coordinator.
Paper Applications and Information (Parent Letters)
- 2013-2014 Parent Letter About Free and Reduced School Meals- English
- 2013-2014 Comidas Escolares Gratis o a Precio Reducido
(Parent Letter About Free and Reduced School Meals in Spanish)
Please Mail Completed Paper Applications to:
Nutrition and Food Services Department
Director of Free and Reduced Price Meals
3999 Bridge View Drive
North Charleston SC 29405