CCSD Teacher Recruitment Welcomes You!
Charleston County School District is committed to advancing student achievement through employing the highest qualified, most effective education professionals to inspire our students to exceed expectations and lead ALL students to success. Our team of Recruitment Specialists will partner with you to guide you through the application process, screenings and interviews, and interactions with principals.
If you are results driven, passionate about public education, and committed to preparing our students for living and thriving in a global world, then we look forward to working with you to explore career opportunities for the following Learning Communities and Charter school within our district.
- Elementary Learning Community
- Secondary Learning Community
- Innovation Zone Learning Community
- Middle School Learning Collaborative
- Charleston Promise Neighborhood Learning Community
- James Island Charter
How To Apply
- Teacher Application & Hiring Process Overview
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Upcoming Teacher Recruitment Events and Screenings
If you have questions about your rate of pay or pay calculations, please contact Human Resources Support Center by phone at (843) 937-6380 or via email at email@example.com