FY 2014 Budget
CCSD is in the process of developing the 2013-14 budget, and new information, document drafts, and updates will be posted here as they become available.
- FY2014 Budget Detail Analysis by School and Per Pupil Expenditures (10/28/13)
- Second Reading of FY2014 Budget (06/24/2013 Board Meeting)
- First Reading of FY2014 Budget (06/10/2013 Board Meeting)
- FY2014 Budget Development Presentation to Board of Trustees (05/28/13)
- View the Revenue and Expenditure Summary (05/20/13)
Spring 2013 - Schedule of Community Budget Meetings
Charleston County School District (CCSD) will hold community meetings regarding the budget for the 2013-2014 academic year. At these sessions, parents and other community members can weigh in on CCSD's major investments and strategies.
All meetings begin at 6:30 and run approximately one hour.
- Thursday, May 16 St. Johns High School Cafeteria
- Monday, May 20 Stall High School Performing Arts Center
- Tuesday, May 21 West Ashley High School Auditorium
- Wednesday, May 22 Burke High School Cafeteria
- Thursday, May 23 Cario Middle School Cafeteria
Do you have ideas? Please e-mail your thoughts to CCSDbudget@charleston.k12.sc.us, and please check back often as we will update this page with the latest budget-related news, documents, and presentations.
- CCSD's Presentation to Moody’s Investor Services: CCSD recently had a credit update which showed that the district is on the right track financially and academically and that it is a good steward of the taxpayers’ dollars.
- Developing the Budget for the 2011-2012 School Year (FY2012)
- Developing the Budget for the 2010-2011 School Year (FY2011) and Other Finance Resources