Contracts & Procurement Office
Welcome to the webpage of CCSD's Office of Contracts & Procurement Services!
About Our Office
The district has two departments soliciting and awarding bids:
- Construction Procurement Services is responsible for procurement of all construction needs. They manage the construction bidding process, procure furniture, fixtures and equipment for new facilities, and establish indefinite delivery contracts.
- Procurement Services is responsible for procurement of the supplies, services and information technology needed to ensure continued operations. Solicitations and awards are accessible below for both departments.
Charleston County School District encourages participation by minority and female owned businesses.
Disclaimer: Charleston County School District shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from or as a result of the electronic transmission of this document, acknowledgment, or other data hereunder. In the event of receipt of an electronic document that is garbled in transmission or improperly formatted the Procurement Specialist must be notified immediately for issuance of hard copy. Failure to comply with the above could result in being declared non-responsive and may cause your proposal to not be considered.
- Archives & Records
- Procurement News
- Supplies and Services
- Property Leasing and Sales of Closed School Buildings
- Vendor Guide
- Vendor Application
- Procurement Code
- Public Auctions & Sales
- Technical Specifications
- CCSD procedure for ordering service and supplies from Ricoh
- By phone at (843) 566-8138
- By fax at (843) 566-1972
- Contact us if you have any questions or problems accessing information.
Adobe Reader maybe required to open solicitations, letters of intent, and awards.