CCSD Divisions, Departments, & Offices
Charleston County School District's (CCSD's) departments and offices are all designed with one and only one intention—to best support schools, allowing them to prepare students to compete in a global economy and make a positive contribution to our community and nation.
How We Work to Support Schools and How to Contact Us
Learn more about the district's divisions, departments, and offices (and how to contact them) by clicking on the links below.
- School Division: (includes all of CCSD's schools and specialized programs organized among four Learning Communities)
- Federal Programs Department (includes the Offices of Title I Programs, No Child Left Behind Parent Options, Services for Displaced Families, and Enrichment Programs for English Language Learners)
- Strategy, Planning, and Partnerships Division
- Academic & Student Support Division
- Operations, Human Capital, & Facilities Division:
- Capital Programs Department (includes facility and space planning as well as coordination of building programs)
- Finance, Operations, and Human Resources Department (includes the Offices of Operations, Planning & Systems Improvement; Human Resources; Financial Services; Contracts & Procurement; Transportation; Food Services;Risk Management & Security; and Information Technology)
Unsure of whom to contact? Call the Office of Communications at (843) 937-6303.