CCSD Divisions, Departments, & Offices
Charleston County School District's (CCSD's) departments and offices are all designed with one and only one intention—to best support schools, allowing them to prepare students to compete in a global economy and make a positive contribution to our community and nation.
- Organizational Chart of CCSD Divisions, Departments, & Offices (updated 7/30/2014)
Learn more about the district's divisions, departments, and offices (and how to contact them).
- Academic & Student Support Division
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Operations Division:
- Capital Programs Department (includes facility and space planning as well as coordination of building programs)
- Finance & Operations Department (includes the Offices of Operations, Planning & Systems Improvement; Financial Services; Contracts & Procurement; Transportation; Food Services;Risk Management & Security; and Information Technology)
- School Division: (includes all of CCSD's schools and specialized programs organized among four Learning Communities)
- Federal Programs Department (includes the Offices of Title I Programs, No Child Left Behind Parent Options, Services for Displaced Families, and Enrichment Programs for English Language Learners)
- Human Capital Division