Charleston County School District Board of Education Policies
The following online manual provides the board of education's policies and related regulations in a fully searchable, easy-to-use format.
- Current CCSD Board Policies on MicroScribe OnLine
- Current CCSD Board Policies on MicroScribe OnLine (backup access)
Proposed CCSD Board Policies
The following policies, which have passed first reading by the Board of Trustees, are being posted here for public review and comment prior to a second and final reading.
- BG/BGD2 - School Board Policy Process/Board Review of Regs
- GCB - Professional Staff Contracts
- GCEC - Posting and Advertising Professional Vacancies
- IHBF - Homebound Instruction
- JFAB - Nonresident Student
- JICJA - Electronic Devices other than cellular phones (rescind)
- JICJ - Professional Use of Paging Devices
If you have questions or comments regarding the proposed board policies please attend the next board meeting or contact your member of the CCSD School Board.