Board of Trustees
- Official Board Meeting Minutes
- Meet the Members of CCSD School Board
- Board Members' Editorials
- 2015 Superintendent Search
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
Interested in Participating in a Board Meeting...
Citizens who wish to address the Board may do so by signing in prior to the start of the Board meeting at 5:15 p.m. Speakers are generally allotted 2 minutes to address the Board.
Curious about Board Member Salaries...
Board members do not receive a salary; however, they do receive a per diem of $25 per scheduled board meeting.
How Long is a Term of Office...
The Charleston County School Board is comprised of nine local citizens, each elected for a 4-year term. Elections are held in November of even-numbered years.