Student Intervention Services (SIS) Department
The Student Intervention Support Department moves students from “red” to “green” by providing schools with customized interventions and supports for all students.
How We Directly Support Schools
- Provide support/training of “Response to Intervention” for Core Teams, staff, parents, and agencies
- Assist with intervention data collection and data-based decision making
- Conduct identification, evaluation, progress monitoring and training of students in need of supplementary and intensive academic/behavioral/mental health needs
Our Core Services
- Consultation and collaboration regarding behavioral/academic interventions (RtI) for students preschool through age 21
- Comprehensive Crisis Response planning and training for district, school based staff, and outside agencies
- Comprehensive evaluations for special education services
- Family/school/agency collaboration regarding evidence-based practices that promote social/life skills and learning
We want to hear from you! Call us at (843) 852-6524.