Office of Expanded Learning (Kaleidoscope)
The Office of Expanded Learning leads Charleston County School Districts' afterschool efforts. Our mission is to provide high quality after school care in a safe, challenging environment. Our programs provide age appropriate activities which focus on the physical, social, and educational needs of our students.
News and Announcements
- Register and pay online!! Please check out our new online registration and payment portal. It is called RevTrak Parents can now create an account, sign up for Kaleidoscope services, enroll in our enrichment offerings, and pay online! Please note that this is a new software tool. If you do register for Kaleidoscope services or an enrichment class using RevTrak, we encourage you to check in with your respective site coordinator to confirm registration and additional details.
- We're hiring! Learn more about available positions available positions with CCSD's Afterschool Program.
- Fees and Applications (Incluye la versión en Español)
- RevTrak (Online Registration and Payment Tool)
- Please note that this is a new software tool. If you do register for Kaleidoscope services or an enrichment class using RevTrak, we encourage you to check in with your respective site coordinator to confirm registration and additional details.
- Fall 2016 Afterschool Enrichment Offerings
- 2016-2017 Afterschool Program Calendar
- Kaleidoscope Parent Handbook
- Entire Department Contact List
For Enrichment Partners
- All interested afterschool providers wishing to provide enrichment services with the Office of Expanded Learning must complete an application form. We accept applications on a rolling basis and review them twice a year. This application is NOT for providers wishing to work with the Expanded Day Collaborative in partnership with the Charleston Promise Neighborhood. That is a separate application form. See below.
- Learn more and apply to be an enrichment partner in our Expanded Day Collaborative Effort with the Charleston Promise Neighborhood. (Deadline June 28, 2016)